Wednesday 28 September 2016

Motivation vs Depression part 2/3

MOTIVATED..........depressed.........MOTIVATED............depressed. I have to be honest this can be an hourly or daily cycle at times, for me atleast anyway. I know there will be those of you that would love to feel better than you do now. I know how you feel I've been there before. Trust me though, it does get better, it doesnt have to be one massive long numb existence. I've been on an upward mood very gradually now for a while. Yes there are down days now an again but overall I'm mostly happy with life.


Why? Whats changed?
My outlook on life is a different now. I mean untill fairly recently I would experience or come up against a "problem" and simply look at the negatives of the issue. Or think about the things I wouldn't have or do. Now though I think how can I make the most of it. Take this blog, there's no getting round the fact that my writing qaulity could be better, so by recording my own ideas an so on I hopefully can improve. Win win really.


Sometimes I may not be able to turn it round perhaps if its out of my control or if its just rubbish then atleast discovering the cause can make it easier because it can be rationalized. Having someone go in your pocket for cash all the time would be extremely annoying but knowing its the taxman makes it alot more acceptable given that schools an hospitals need paying for.

Lifes to short to dwell on problems. See things as opportunitys and suddenly life is much more coulorfull, interesting and fun. TRUST ME.


By the way if you enjoyed reading this. Or have any opinions, tips or advice on it then chuck us a comment.

Thanks people.

No comments:

Post a Comment