Monday 26 September 2016

Motivation vs Depression part 1.

Ever struggle for motivation? I know I do at times. But why?


"I'm always motivated" - nobody ever.

Why do you just not want to get up and go sometimes? Even for the slightest little daily task. I'm not talking win the Tour de France or run a marathon. If you have an opinion on this please share.


Lately I've been stuck in a bit of a rut, making the wrong choices with Diet and sleep routine mainly. These two rather big issues have made me feel.........well, crap.

Depression is winning, or should I say was, because I'm turning it around. I'm not planning on winning the olympics so dont get to excited.

In the last couple of weeks i've made the decision to get my lazy arse going mostly in running because when I get running regurlarly pretty much everything else improves with it.



To be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment