Friday 2 January 2015

Day 2

So the second day went better than the first I would say, not that day one wasnt good. I just felt lighter on my feet today.

For a change i did a different route to normal. Holyhead to Trearddur Bay and back. Not pan flat but definetly not hilly. Needed a route with pavements the entire way with street lighting as much as possible.

So I've been doing out and backs while I build up fitness, this gives me an idea of how I paced the run. so far they have both been quicker on way back than on way out. Last night 16 mins out then tonight 17 mins out. Going an extra minute each day.

Tonight I got to the end of the street with 32 mins on watch so added a tiny but extra on to masher the 2 mins up to get about 34:12. Enjoyed the run alot too.

4.65miles in 34:12 @7:21mm ave pace.

Thanks for reading.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment